1. To contribution to the educational needs of the orphaned, vulnerable children and these affected with AIDS from nursery to tertiary level and vocational institutions.
2. To engage in income generating activities in order to raise revenue to contribute towards the orphaned, vulnerable children, helping them acquire basic skills for sustainability.
3. To support the orphaned, vulnerable and needy children and encourage them to continue practicing good health and nutrition especially for those affected with AIDS.
1. We are committed to the sanctity of human life.
2. We respect religious and cultural differences.
3. We believe all men and women to be equal in the eyes of God and the laws of society.